November 3rd, 2014
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Master’s Tea on Tuesday!
· Don’t forget to switch your Cr/D/Fail grades by Friday!
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Pumpkin carving study break on Wednesday in the dining hall!
· Viva’s Night on Thursday the 6th at 9:30
· Line Dancing event next Friday the 14th!
· Yale-Princeton Tailgate on Saturday the 15th!
· Sign up for the Ronald McDonald Project! Talk to Danielle Melgar. Cooking will be Friday the 7th, and distribution on Saturday the 8th.
· The map has arrived and the treadmill is going to be prepared.
· Magda wrote a great email.
· Saybrook’s lightbulb exchange will be next Thursday the 13th at 9:00 p.m. Make sure you’re in your suite!
· Master’s Brunch on Sunday was lovely. The blender might be coming back, but there’s currently no Countdown.
· Follow SCC on Twitter! @saybrookcc
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· In honor of Bladder Ball, SHSC told a story of Bladder Ball in the 70’s, where Saybrook allegedly made Branford smell like vomit or covered it in feces, or both. Take your pick.
· Did you know that your presence at a meeting is valid up until New Business is brought up? (I’m calling this out as a repeat.)
· Fall Show has been cancelled, but Last Comic Standing was a success!
Nothing to report.
Congrats to Danielle Melgar for running the NYC Marathon on Sunday