October 20th, 2014
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Nothing important!
· Nothing important! (LOL adults)
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Liquor Treating is Thursday the 30th! Some of the coolest SY suites will be opening their rooms up to you so come by!
· Potential Viva’s night on November 6th!
· Danielle and Layla will be collecting sign ups and donations for the Ronald McDonald meal prep on November 8th.
· Congrats to everyone who participated in YHHAP Fast!
· We’re in 4th (or 5th).
· We’ll let you know how we’ll be giving out t-shirts.
· Moving into the play off phase!!
· Did you know that everyday 27,000 trees are cut down for toilet paper?
· Use the EliExchange in the laundry room for your unwanted clothes!
· The Office of Sustainability will be giving you free LED light bulbs in exchange for your incandescent ones.
· Sustainability Stars of the Week: Aepi! For being cool.
· There are 3 new salads in our rotation!
· Also, Aruba had a great Saybrook dinner.
College Seminar Committee
· Our seminar has been chosen! In the spring of 2015, 6 Saybrugians will have reserved seats in “The Book of Job: Betrayal and Reconciliation”! Write some awesome papers about Biblical retribution and resentment.
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· SHSC has launched a digital scrapbook that will be made public soon! Get your awesome SY pictures together.
· Did you know that it’s possible to run for an e-board or SAC position and not be eligible to vote for the SAC or e-board election?
· Our own Chad Cosse has completed the most projects of any representative in YCC!
· There will be a YCC Town Hall after Fall Break.
· Get your YCC visors!
· Send all of your opinions to Chris Moates. Lets not mess this up again. SHSC recommends “The Skyscrapers.”
· We made $1000 from Screw! Hope you all had a great time!
· Landon wants to start every meeting by playing “Shake it Off.” The resolution was approved.
· Also, we should do an SCC mixer with another college council!