April 13th, 2015
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Mellon Forum on Wednesday
· Final Fellow’s Meeting of the year, 6 juniors/seniors will be invited (first to respond).
· A trophy for Freshman Olympics showed up at the Master’s House!
o “Saybrook showed up and took names” – Kellen
· Master Near sends his regrets.
· Not present, but she’d probably tell you to read her e-mail.
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Sushi study break was a hit; will have another study break this week.
· Saturday is Say and Sele Day – keep your schedules open! Fun things will be happening. Will send an e-mail about t-shirts being sold.
· Number 1 answer for study break right now is pizza – if you object, fill out the survey!
· Look out for trampoline park sign up.
· Study break on Wednesday at 9:30 p.m.
· Aryssa says the AIDS walk was great!
· Soccer team undefeated, dodgeball only lost one game – doing very well.
· Athlete of the week is from the soccer team, Sage Price.
· Watch out for Earth Day events next year in Saybrook, as well as on Old Campus.
· Sustainable Service Corps will have information events.
· Sustainability stars of the weak are Saybrook seniors, especially Patrick Casey, who are experimenting with vegetarianism.
· No more burrito Mondays for the rest of the school year L
· End of the year project, details to be determined.
· If interested in helping out, send Kellen an e-mail.
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· 1954, student screams “nuts to you!” to Basil Duke Henning and his wife.
· Basil Duke Henning wrote about it in his diaries!
· The froco budget each semester cannot exceed that of SAC’s.
· New representatives are Avery Thompson and Christopher Bowman.
· Joe English will be YCC president!
· Rumor has it 2 Saybrugians are getting married? A budget proposal coming our way? Stay tuned.
· Our very own Benson May will be competing in the Mr. Yale pageant, which is this Thursday at 8 p.m.
· Saybrook has an extraordinary track record with Mr. Yale competition.