April 14th, 2014
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Nothing to report
· Nothing to report
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Keep killing your Assassins! Don’t be lazy. And watch out for Nikita (a.k.a. the Red Viper)
· Say and Sele Day is this Saturday the 16thfrom noon until 5—mechanical bull in grass courtyard and inflatable slide in stone courtyard
· Say and Sele tank tops will be sold for $5
· Cook out for lunch weather permitted with snow cones and popcorn and a “game” tournament in the 12 pack
· There will be a Founder’s Day Feast for dinner that evening
· Friday the 25th will be Saybrook Formal with $5 tickets and 2 drinks for anyone who’s 21 and over
· Get your cheek swapped in Commons on Thursday for the Bone Marrow Drive
· More info about the gym please—possible gym manager positions? Also fix/extend the light sensors in the gym
· New practice room + recording studio in basement! We are looking for people to manage the equipment in those rooms and the Underbrook so email Master Hudak if your interested (DIVAS GETTING MONEY)
· Games have been rescheduled for this week, so keep up!
· We almost got into a fight with JE at dodge ball tonight—also sportsmanship.
· IM Committee is accepting nominations/applications for IM Secretary (once again—DIVAS GETTING MONEY). Freshmen and sophomores contact Yombe and Sage about it.
· Sustainability Star of the Week: Laura Bass and Yale Dancers who recycled their programs for each of their 3 shows.
· Sustainabili-tips will be posted on the Facebook page—think Happiness Challenge
· Earth Day is next Tuesday the 22nd
· Did you know that your shampoo and conditioner bottles are recyclable?
· Return all of your stolen dishes to the dining hall! There’s a bin
· Saybrook Seal will be unveiled on Say and Sele day!
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· Confidential selective diplomatic meeting in Saybrook with the Japanese Ambassador during WWII
· We also used to be the Saybrook Skyscrapers in the 30’s, in which we played against Vanderbilt and LDub
· We will be interviewing Eric on Friday at 12:30 in Fellow’s Lounge
· Senior and junior housing has ended! Sophomore room draw is Tuesday at 10:15 p.m.
· Please don’t stack 11+ people in the elevator in I.
· One box for storage over the summer (check your emails for further storage/move out things).
· Elections will be open this Thursday and Friday. You can see the debate on YTV online.
Andrew Hendricks is our Mr. Yale nominee and the competition is this coming Sunday!
Rolling fund is at $235.85 (blame the Teavana kettle).
Budget proposal for $38 for Settler’s of Catan—Approved!
Remaining budget for Popeye’s—Approved for $127
$100 to the 12 Pack—Approved for $70
Possibility of subsidizing storage