November 30, 2015
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Tree-trimming study break and ornament making to happen soon.
· Large turnout at today’s Saybrook Tea.
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Very successful tailgate on Saturday for the Yale-Harvard game.
· This Wednesday we’re doing an El Amigo Felix Night, instead of Viva’s night.
· Skyzone trip on Friday – stop by the Master’s Office to hand in a deposit.
· Assassins is over – two winners will split $30.
Community Service Committee
· Sunrise Café still going on, YHAAP will be sending out applications for project leaders.
· Did you know, that there is, luckily, no minimum quantity of Saybrugians to hold an SCC meeting?
· End of the fall season, and the winter season begins – we had the IM sign-up study break tonight.
· Before the study break, we had Women’s Hoops and A Hoops; both won!
Saybrook Brew Club
· Porter will be going in the kegs tomorrow!
· Two options: do a beer tasting with everyone on a weekend. Or have the beer at the Mellon Forum.
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· Fact: did you know that before the renovations around the turn of the millennium, the stone courtyard was entirely covered by stone?
· They used to have a mini-golf tournament in the stone courtyard.
· Leon is writing a history paper about Saybrook!
· Next week is our next meeting!
· Next Tuesday night there will be a Saybrook-Branford Slifka study break in Saybrook for Hanukkah.