October 13th, 2014
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Sign up to go on the Vermont Fall Foliage trip, which is this weekend!
· The Dean’s emails are way better. Keep it up.
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Buy your Screw tickets! Screw is this Saturday, the 18th
· Please email Ihna everytime you kill an Assassins target.
· Washing room is finally back in order!
· T-shirts are in, but you need to go to IMs to get one!
· They also have an Instagram!
· Did you know: Recycling one ton of paper saves 70 trees, 60 pounds of air pollution and 2 barrels of oil.
· Don’t use re-usable cups in the dining hall if you don’t have to.
· Celebrate Sustainability Week was a success!
· Saybrook Burrito Day will be every other Monday.
· Sarah is having a meeting with Jeff on Wednesday and 1 pm.
· Talk to Inha if you would like to write salacious details about Saybrook Seniors.
College Seminar Committee
· Sign up to help interview seminar professors!
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· Low attendance at the meeting on Friday.
· Weird Budget Proposals: $215.36 for a Donu-matic, a.k.a. a donut maker. The “Do-Do’s” would be used for tailgates, Say and Sele and other fun events.
· Look out for an email and Google Form from Chad and Magda
· Saybrook is going to be a part of a pilot program to educate incoming freshmen about having sustainable practices!
Leon found an outdated system where the Master’s Aides acted as librarians, and past events have failed. Maybe a library committee is needed?*
*Leon will reach out to Naseem about possibly heading that effort.