October 5, 2015
Master and Associate Master’s Report
· Apple picking was delayed
SAC (Saybrook Activities Committee)
· Let Magda and Ihna know about your thoughts about how Saybrook Screw went this last weekend.
· The Saybrook-wide game of Assassins will begin on Wednesday.
· October 17th will be Oktoberfest, most likely
o Expect fall-themes food and drink and festivities
· Chunny is the official Community Service committee minion.
· There’s a community service club on campus that needs help!
o From 2 to 4 Mondays-Thursdays, K2K take leftover food from specific dining halls and donate them.
· Brainstorming ideas for staff appreciation.
· $1500 left over in the capital fund for gym improvement.
· If there are ideas for additions to the gym, talk to Daniel Fischer (email@example.com), who is the point person for this project.
College Seminar Committee
· Helped narrow down some of the college seminar choices.
· The process will continue with interviews in October.
Dining Hall Committee
· Progress on the pasta bar seems to be halted???
· This week is Celebrate Sustainability Week!
· Today, a town hall meeting took place regarding new sustainable initiatives at Yale.
· If you have any questions reach out to Sarah Holder or Ihna.
· A waste audit is coming up!
· Golf and Cross Country this week!
Saybrook Historical Society Committee
· Meeting this Friday in the Fellow’s Longue!
Yale College Council
· Talked about different initiatives during the last meeting
o Going tobacco-free.
o Getting rid of Styrofoam.