· Professor Near is unable to attend
· Read her emails
· Schedules are due this week
· Amigos was good
· Roger POI: are we going to do something about the increased attendance?
o We don’t foresee that problem arising again because people will have more work in the middle of the semester
· Dwight Hall Day of Service will be in front of Dwight Hall this Saturday morning 7-9
· Did you know you that the budget allocated to the frocos cannot exceed the SAC?
· Send Leah pictures and she will post them
· If you have any ideas about Saybrook gear, please contact Leah
· Tamar POI: are there applications for the media committee?
o Yes talk to Leah
· If something is broken, report it to Daniel
· Jasmine POI: what do you do if you have mice?
o Buy traps, use peppermint oil, or call facilities
· Talk to David if you would like to take over or join college seminar committee
· An email will be sent out later in the semester
· Yale dining is offering farm tours, check your email
· Captain Crunch is back in the cereal rotation
· No cape shark this week
· Sandwich bar may have been a Yale dining change
· Casey POI: you can get sandwiches from where they serve burgers
· Ana POI: farm tours are so dope so you should sign up quickly
· Be sustainable
· If you need recycling bins for suites, take them from the garbage room in the basement
· Stay tuned for potential rainwater collection around Saybrook
· Three forfeit wins today
· Men’s football tomorrow, Tuesday
· Daniel POI: If there’s a forfeit, do you get to log attendance points?
o Only if you actually go to the game
· If you go to a game, you can have 50 cents at the Squiche or $1 at the college office
· If you win a game, you can have $1 at the Squiche or $2 at the college office
· Not present
· Back when Basil Duke was the head of Saybrook, he had something called the Duce punch at all freshmen receptions
· Natalie Schoen is going to be taking over the committee
· Final Paper or Exam returns is Brett’s project
· Jack POI: what is that?
o There’s not much grading transparency so I’m going to be working to correct that
· Kellen POI: isn’t there a vacancy for Saybrook reps?
· We have $16,000 in the rolling fund
· Email David or Kellen with any budget proposals
· Amendment to the Saybrook constitution so that the vice president is in charge of supplying food for SCC meetings
· Kellen motions to table this since we don’t have enough membership points to make an amendment
· Saybrook college tea will be happening next Wednesday – online news editor of Science
· A fellow, Andrea, is interested in starting a mentor program for women in Saybrook
· Leah POI: she was part of the first class of women
· Casey POI: Andrea and I talked about it over the summer and you should all be receiving an email this week about interest
· Tyler POI: is anyone in charge of SayQueer?
o There are opportunities to take over